Public Service Review: Health and Social Care
Public Service Review: Health and Social Care provides a vital forum for discussing and debating new ideas and practices. Comprehensive and up-do-date, it aims to be the one essential reads for all those involved in the provision of health and social care.
Prestigious contributors include:
* Sir David Nicholson CBE, NHS Chief Executive
* Paul Burstow MP, Former Minister of State for Care Services, Department of Health
* Amanda Sherlock, Director of Operations, Care Quality Commission
* Professor Clare Gerada, Chair, Royal College of General Practitioners
* Jeremy Hughes, Chief Executive, Alzheimer's Society