Public Service Review: Transport
Public Service Review: Transport has been designed to be the ultimate resource for transport policy analysis.
A consolidation of publications, Public Service Review: Transport aims to focus on every aspect of the transport industry and its relationship with the public sector.
Recent contributors include:
• Siim Kallas, Vice President of the European Commission
• Antonio Tajani, Vice President of the European Commission
• Danny Kennedy, Regional Development Minister
• Tony Berkeley, Chairman of the Rail Freight Group (RFG)
• Norman Baker MP, Minister for Transport
• Peter Füglistaler, Head of the Federal Office of Transport (FOT) Switzerland
• Magnhild Meltveit Kleppa, Minister of Transport and Communications Norway
• Geoff Dunning, Chief Executive of the Road Haulage Association